We are looking for an Apprentice Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our small team, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Learn to answer and direct phone calls
- Learn to Organise and schedule appointments
- Learn to plan meetings and take detailed minutes when necessary
- Learn to write and distribute email, correspondence, letters and forms
- Learn and assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Learn and assist with some basic HR Administration
- Learn and develop and maintain a filing system
- Learn to be a super user of Breathe (HR System) and keep the system maintained and updated for clients at all times.
- Keep client administration up to date.
- Learn office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for clients
- Learn and assist with basic Marketing Administration
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and computers.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- GCSE’s in Maths and English as a minimum
- Clean Driving Licence
Please contact us for more details