Today’s work environment requires employees to be skilled in performing complex tasks in an efficient, cost-effective, and safe manner.
How can training needs analysis service help your organisation?
Training Needs Analysis (TNA) is defined as the “Identification of training requirements and the most cost effective means of meeting those requirements”.
Our Training needs analysis (TNA) service helps organisations identify skills gaps and approach training in a holistic and more importantly, cost-effective way. We can help you identify the specific areas where development would be beneficial for your employees and look at the options with you to fill those gaps.
- Speed up the transition of adopting change
- Reduce the risk and impact on the business and ensure that your people are not only prepared for the change but fully equipped
- Help the trainee to achieve his goals and dreams in life.
How does it work?
A training needs analysis is produced on the basis of a competency framework, based upon years of experience of providing training across a range of themes to a large cross-section of public bodies. DA Training will:
- develop a competency framework across a number of disciplines to identify those competencies that the organisation views as critical
- carry out focus group meetings with a cross-section of staff to confirm the key skills development areas in the competency framework
- develop a draft electronic survey that can be disseminated to staff to identify skills gaps within the required competency framework (to confirm the issues raised in the focus groups).
We can deliver a wide range of Apprenticeships, Maths and English qualifications, NVQs and Vocational related qualifications (VRQs) wholly in the workplace (*some qualifications may require a college as part of the framework. For full details about our Training and Apprenticeships or to request a Training Needs Analysis