We have access to funding to provide specific training to upskill your workforce . An initiative co-funded by the European Social Fund and the Education and Skills Funding Agency is now available to business’ across the Solent Local Enterprise Partnership area.
This offers your business a free training need analysis together which will look at the needs of your businesses and its future plans. Looking to upskill your workforce to enhance profitability, productivity and investment in your staff.
Our bespoke training can be a tailored to suit your business or you can choose employees to attend fixtured training courses with other small businesses which will in turn help promote your business and see how others do things.
These are some examples of the training we have already successfully delivered:
- Coaching and Mentoring (CMI) – Level 3
- English – Entry Level, Level 1 & Level 2
- ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) – Entry Level, Level 1 & Level 2
- Hospitality Supervision and Leadership – Level 3
- Leadership & Management – Level 3
- Leadership & Management – Level 4
- Maths – Entry Level, Level 1 & Level 2
- Customer Service- Level 3
To discuss your training needs or you wish to find out more about our courses and funding available to your business please contact Tracy Gjorllaku on 02380 016 555 or email email@example.com